Number of facilitators
This activity is an activity through which the participants will learn how to create an advert for radio with learnings about communication, developpement and critical thinking.
Global objectives :
1. Participants know how to research product in print and web.
2. Participants know how to create a product and produce an advertising concept
3. Participants know how to write a script
4. Participants know how to record audio elements and potentially use audio editor to produce advert.
5. Participants know how to review the adverts created by the class.
Expected short term outcomes :
1. Developed critical thinking
2. Enhanced problem solving capabilities
3. Strengthened team work (finding solutions, reaching a consensus, working together to reach a specific goal)
4. Improved communication (listening and expressing oneself)
5. Increased interaction and exchange
Connection with the long-term outcomes :
1. Promoted learning
2. Enhanced social cohesion
3. Increased PSS status (communication)
Worked skills with this activity :
1. Work in a team
2. Communication skills
3. Writing scripts
– Doing audio elements researches
Prerequisites for the audience
Tips and trick for the facilitator : the participants can follow the same procedure for producing a message, organize a campaign on radio (cf. bullying…).
Equipment needed for the realisation of this activity :
2. Flip chart
6. Musical instruments
Content we recommand for the realisation of this activity :
1. Radio adverts
2. Audio editor program
3. Applications to compose music